20 YEAR OLD
A truly unique release from Strathisla Distillery, this special expression has been matured for 20 years exclusively in an American Oak single cask.
This rich and smooth single malt Scotch whisky bursts with exceptional flavour – notes of dark cherries, raspberry coulis, fresh strawberries, coconut bon bons, toffee apple, and gentle spice of nutmeg and cinnamon. The liquid is non-chill filtered and bottled at natural cask strength, 63% ABV.
To celebrate the occasion, we are releasing 125 of these highly collectable bottles online via a ballot available to purchase for £225.00 with a personalised access code.
Registration for the ballot opens Tuesday 6th June 2023 at 12:00pm BST and closes Sunday 25th June 2023 at 11:59pm BST and can be submitted via the form below.
Entrants will be selected at random and given a personalised access code which they can use to make their purchase.
KEY TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Registrations for the ballot open Tuesday 6th June 2023 at 12:00pm and close Sunday 25th June 2023 at 11:59pm.
• You can enter only once.
• One name and one email address only will be accepted as per the terms and conditions.
• 125 bottles consisting of Strathisla 20-Year-Old First Fill Barrel 70cl will be available to purchase for a price of £225.00 (inclusive of VAT).
• The ballot draw will take place on Monday 26th June 2023 and the winners will be contacted Tuesday 27th June 2023.
• 125 applicants will be selected at random and contacted with a unique code to make their bottle purchase.
• Payment for the first draw must be completed between Tuesday 27th June 2023 at 12:00pm and Monday 3rd July 2023 at 11:59pm.
• A second ballot draw will take place on 4th July 2023 in the event of any unclaimed bottle(s) from the first ballot draw that took place on Monday 26th June 2023 and only for unsuccessful applicants of the first ballot draw. Successful applicants will be contacted via email the same day.
• Payment for the second draw must be completed between Tuesday 4th July 2023 at 12:00pm and Monday 10th July 2023 at 11:59pm.
• If any bottles remain unclaimed after the second ballot draw, a third ballot draw may take place on 11th July 2023 and only for unsuccessful applicants of the second ballot draw. Successful applicants will be contacted via email the same day.
• Payment for the third draw must be completed between Tuesday 11th July 2023 at 12:00pm and Monday 17th July 2023 at 11:59pm. This will be the final draw.
• Payment must be made by debit or credit card online at www.maltwhiskydistilleries.com/strathisla. Successful applicants will be emailed a unique code which they can use on the Strathisla online shop to make their purchase.
• Delivery of the bottle will take place from the 31st July 2023 onwards.
• Please ensure you read the full TERMS & CONDITIONS here before proceeding.
For further information please refer to our full Terms & Conditions