STRATHISLA 18 YEAR OLD
We are proud to present the latest DISTILLERY EXCLUSIVE release from Strathisla – an 18 Year Old from 1st Fill Sherry Casks.
By nature this unique bottling will only be available in our Distillery Brand Home however a limited number have been selected for pre-launch sale to you, our loyal friends in this never-to-be-repeated opportunity to purchase our new release online.
We are releasing 750 bottles of this unique distillery exclusive online via a draw available only with a personalised access code. The remaining bottles will only be available to purchase at the distillery after the draw.
Registrations for the draw open on 06/11/2023 at 12:00pm and close on 19/11/2023 at 11.59pm and can be submitted via the form below.
Entrants will be selected at random and contacted with a personalised access code so they are able to claim their purchase.
For full Terms and Conditions please see here
KEY TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Registrations for the ballot open Monday November 6th 2023 at 12:00pm and close Sunday November 19th 2023 at 11:59pm.
• You can enter only once.
• One name and one email address only will be accepted as per the terms and conditions.
• 750 bottles of Strathisla 18 year old Single Malt 70cl will be available to purchase for a price of £175.00. (inclusive of VAT)
• The first ballot draw will take place on Monday 20th November 2023 and the winners will be contacted Monday 20th November 2023.
• 750 entrants will be selected at random and contacted with a unique code to make their bottle purchase.
• Payment for the first draw must be completed between Monday 20th November 2023 at 12:00pm and Sunday 26th November 2023 at 11:59pm.
• A second ballot draw will take place on Monday 27th November 2023 in the event of any unclaimed bottle(s) from the first ballot draw that took place on Monday 20th November 2023 and only for unsuccessful applicants of the first ballot draw. Successful applicants will be contacted via email the same day.
• Payment for the second draw must be completed between Monday 27th November 2023 at 12:00pm and Sunday 3rd December 2023 at 11:59pm.
• If any bottles remain unclaimed after the second ballot draw, a third ballot draw may take place on Monday 4th December and only for unsuccessful applicants of the second ballot draw. Successful applicants will be contacted via email the same day.
• Payment for the third draw must be completed between Monday 4th December at 12:00pm and Sunday 10th December 2023 at 11:59pm. This will be the final draw.
• Payment must be made by debit or credit card online at www.chivas.com/en-gb Successful applicants will be emailed a unique code which they can use on the Strathisla online shop to make their purchase.
• Please ensure you read the full TERMS & CONDITIONS before proceeding.