1. This programme is organised by Pernod Ricard Singapore Pte Ltd (RC No. 19890303RW) (“the Organizer”).
2. This programme is open to all persons aged 18 years and above who are citizens and permanent residents in Singapore except the employees and families of Pernod Ricard Singapore, its associated agencies and all other partners (“Participants”).
3. Promotion will start from 1st January, while stocks last.
4. Complimentary box of artisanal chocolates by The Dark Gallery with the purchase of every Chivas Regal Mizunara 70cl.
5. Each box of chocolate weighs 70g and worth $20 per box.
6. Please redeem your box of chocolates at cashiers / service counters.
7. Only available in selected Fairprice Outlets:
- NTUC Fairprice Xtra at Vivo City - NTUC Fairprice Finest at Bedok Mall - NTUC Fairprice Xtra at Jem - NTUC Fairprice Finest at Katong Village - NTUC Fairprice Finest at PLQ - NTUC Fairprice Finest at Tiong Bahru - NTUC Fairprice Finest at Bukit Panjang Plaza - NTUC Fairprice Finest at Yew Tee Point - NTUC Fairprice Finest at Bishan Junction 8 - NTUC Fairprice Finest at Clementi Mall - NTUC Fairprice at Ang Mo Kio Block 712
8. Limited to 3 redemptions per receipt. Redemption is based on one receipt and not cumulative.
9. Any redemptions done after promotional period will not be eligible and will not be entertained.
10. This promotion is ONLY valid for the purchase of Chivas Regal Mizunara (70cl) in participating supermarkets. While stocks last.
11. Prize is not transferrable or exchangeable for cash
12. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify or remove any Participant from the Promotion or forfeit any prize if the Organiser reasonably believes that the Participant has tampered with their entries or has breached the promotion terms and conditions.
13. The Organizer reserves the right to amend and/or vary any of the Terms and Conditions herein at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice to any Participants
14. By participating in this promotion, the Participant explicitly consents that the Organiser shall store the necessary personal data of the Participant. The Participant is free to revoke his or her consent to the storage of data by sending an email to the Organiser as stated below and by doing so, the Participant withdraws his or her participation from this promotion. The Organiser will use its best endeavours to keep all personal data stored for this promotion strictly confidential.
15. The Participant acknowledges and accepts that the Organizer may also disclose and use the personal data of the Participant solely for the purposes of administering the lucky draw in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.