Have you got what it takes to mix up a winning blend? We want you! We’re on the hunt for the Chivas Masters 2019 Global Champion.
Launched in 2014, The Chivas Masters is a global cocktail competition challenging bartenders around the world to determine their unique blend. Celebrating teamwork, creativity and skill, participants compete locally to secure a spot in the global final in London, where they will develop their craftsmanship amongst peers and industry experts before battling it out for the coveted title.
1. One entry per person only.
2. Entrant must be 21 years old or above at the time of entry.
3. Each drink must contain a minimum 30ml (1oz) of the chosen Chivas product (12yr, Extra, Mizunara, 18yr)
4. Drinks must contain a minimum of 2 ingredients and a maximum of 6 ingredients, including fruit juices, syrups, spirits, liqueurs, drops and dashes. Solid garnishes and zest spray specified as garnish are not counted as ingredients.
5. Ingredients must be stated in either “parts” or “ml” or “oz”. Dashes or drops should only be used for bitters, tinctures, oils and the like. An unspecified quantity, like a “squeeze of lime” is unacceptable.
6. Any bartending method may be used including; stirred, thrown, shaken, or blended in an electric mixer.
7. Full details of the competitions and all its rules are available in the Terms and Conditions.