CHIVAS MASTERS EVENT FINAL 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Thank you for signing up to attend the Chivas Masters Event Final 2019!
2. In these terms and conditions (“Ts and Cs”) (i) “Chivas” or “we” refers to Chivas Brothers International Limited a company registered in Scotland under company number SC646563 and with a registered office at Kilmalid, Stirling Road, Dumbarton, G82 2SS, (ii) ‘Event’ means the Chivas Masters Event Final 2019 for which you have purchased a ticket (iii) ‘Event Information’ means information about the Event made available to you from our website, including information about any promotional drinks or other material available at the Event and (iv) ‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’ means you as the ticket holder.
3. Your purchase of a valid ticket and entry into the Event constitutes your acceptance of these Ts and Cs.
4. We are not responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen. Tickets are non-refundable.
5. Tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial.
6. Wristbands will be provided on arrival to the Event. Wristbands should be worn for the full duration of the Event. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with may mean that you are not able to claim any free or promotional drinks or material available at the Event (see Event Information for details).
7. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the Event takes place in accordance with the Event Information we reserve the right to change the published Event Information at any time.
8. The Event is strictly for 18s or over and if you cannot provide valid identification when asked your ticket will be confiscated and your wristband removed and you will be asked to leave the Event.
9. You may be ejected from the Event if you are acting in a manner which causes risk to the safety of other ticketholders and/or which may impact on the enjoyment of other ticketholders attending the Event.
10. When taking part in the Event you should enjoy any promotional drinks responsibly and in accordance with the Pernod Ricard Group approach to Responsible Consumption. For more guidance please see www. drinkaware.co.uk or www.responsibledrinking.eu.
11. By attending the Event you agree to being photographed, filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience at the Event. You also agree that your name voice and /or likeness may be included in any film photograph audio or audio visual recording of the Event to be used by us in any media worldwide for the purposes of promoting the Event, our products and brands.
12. Nothing in these Ts and Cs shall exclude our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for any other type of liability that cannot be excluded by law or limited.
13. Subject to paragraph 13 we shall not be liable to you for any loss injury or damage sustained at the Event including loss or damage to property and admission to the Event is at your own risk.
15. These Ts and Cs are governed by English law and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.